The Top 8 Trade Shows in The United States
According to a recent study by Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP, there were 10,900 tradeshows in the United States in the year 2012. With so many events, it is hard to choose which ones are the best. Keeping in mind event square footage, show attendace, and exhibotors, here is a list of the top 8 upcoming trade shows in the US within variety of industries.
Top 8 Trade Shows in the US
- International Boston Seafood Show– Boston Trade Show 2016
- This event attracks 20,000 buyers and suppliers of seafood, equipment, and services. This is the largest seafood trade event in North America, where seafood professionals have such access to qualified buyers and suppliers.
- Intersolar North America– San Fransico Trade Show 2016
- Held at the Moscone Convention Center this event is the most attended solar exhibition in the US. The exhibitions focus on a variety of areas within the solar industry, from photovoltaics to energy storage systems, to solar thermal technologies, and everything in between.
- Comic Con International– San Diego Trade Show 2016
- Home of the largest comic books & arts convention in the world. Comic Con International is known for its large attendence and popularity, with an average attendance of well over 100,000.
- National Restaurant Show– Chicago Trade Show 2016
- Representing over 380,000 restuarants, the National Restaurant show allows participants to disover, learn, and connect with professionals within the restaurant industry. Whether you are interested in new technology, trends, or a hands-on experience, you’ll want to be at this trade show.
- Shot Show– Las Vegas Trade Show 2016
- Located at the Sands Expo Center and Venetian Congress, the Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show is the largest show for professionals involved with the shooting sports, hunting, and law enforcement. This show attracks people from all over the Unitied States as well as from over 100 countries.
- ABC Kids Expo– Las Vegas Trade Show 2015
- The 13th Annual ABC Kids Expo is happening October 18-21, 2015 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This show is where all kid products are all in one place! There are on average over 12,000 attendees, being national and international buyers, media, and fellow suppliers. This show has been recognized in “Gold 1oo” Trade Shows as well as in the Fastest 50 Growing Trade Shows in North America, among many more.
- Super Computing– Austin Trade Show 2015
- Held at the Austin Concention Center, this Trade Show features unmatched exposure for users, program managers, colleagues, and vendors. This show has the ability to make your organization highly visible to over 10,000 attendants from around the world within HPC technology, networking, storage, and related fields.
- Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo– Las Vegas Trade Show 2015
- Located at the Sands Expo Center and Venetian Congress, AAPEX has maintained its status as a premier global event, showcasing the $477 billion aftermarket auto parts industry. With an average of over 39,000 buyers at these events, this event is a must attend!
Preparing For The Trade Show
Getting ready to showcase your product at a Trade Show? Contact Eyekon Group today at 888-864-4908 to ensure that you stand out from your competitors! Take a look at our Trade Show Crash Course as well as get information about Trade Shows that can give you the competitive edge you want!
Ready for your next trade show?
Contact us to schedule a consultation with a trade show expert or browse our products